Qualifications : B Sc or graduates with relevant inventory experience
Apply At: email@example.com Candidates preferably from nearby
- Coordinating and follow-ups for documents like HPLC mass and NMR with concern vendors.
- Maintaining Stock statements on a regular basis.
- Maintaining and managing Hard copy and soft copy of the vendor documents.
- Coordination of returned products, Replacement products, drying of products of the client as well as vendor.
- Maintaining the data less in stock weekly.
- Sending the expired products for revalidation data.
- Coordination for inventory stock like amber vials, tarsons vials, butter paper, weighing slip and raising purchase requisition and purchase order for the same.
- Corresponding and coordinating with the vendors for the following up for their payments and responsible for smooth communications and enhance the image of VIVAN all the times, in the process if Business
- Assisting and managing communication for stock availability at VIVAN and coordinating communication with the business team.
- Responsible to create a positive corporate image for VIVAN, for its ability to deliver the best possible services and keeping the values and business ethics in mind all the time with a customer-centric approach.
- Adding up intangible and tangible benefits to the work, in terms of creativity and innovation rather than routine activity. this adds greater value in terms of future career plan at VIVAN
- Responsible for AMC for weighing balance and calibration for all the instruments
- Responsible for the standard operating systems for the following.
- SOP for Cooling Chamber (0-8°C) and Deep freezer (-20°C)
- SOP of Operation and calibration of weighing balance
- SOP for Handling of Incidents
- SOP for Handling of standards
- SOP for cleaning and sanitisation